Before you go through our return policy, here are the few points due to which you might have decided to return.
Asomkriti Mekhela Chadars and Sarees are all handwoven by extremely hard working and talented weavers and craftsmen. All the Jewellery are handcrafted by the artisans with lots of dedication and passion. The entire process requires lots of hard work along with talent. Just to give you an idea, to weave one pair of Muga Mekhela chadar, it takes almost a month or sometimes more than that depending on the complexity of the design.
Hand woven and handcrafted products might be uneven with minor variations. But, these kind of small imperfections prove the genuineness of handcrafted products compared to a machine made product. Additionally, the quality team of Asomkriti is very dedicated in ensuring delivery of high quality product to the end user.
- You should raise a return request citing your order number through a whatsApp message at 9987848286 within 5 hours of the receipt of the product
- Return shipping should be done within 48 hours of the receipt of the product
- Return request will be eligible only in case of genuine issues like, product quality issues, drastic color difference, physical damage when you received.
- You have to bear the return cost
- The product should be with tag and unused.
- We will process the refund process after we receive the returned product.
Once the customer care team approves of the return process, kindly ship the product to the given below addresses as per the team's instructions:
RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESSES
Asomkriti, 141, 1st floor, 1st main, Outer Ring Road, Aswath Nagar, Beside Hanuman Temple, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Asomkriti, #28, Lane-2, Sanghati Path, Kailash Nagar, Beltola, Guwahati 781028, Assam, India
In case of any further query you may contact us.